Policy of Privacy
This norm establishes the policy, guidelines, procedures regarding the protection and privacy of personal data to be practiced and respected throughout the Cooperative, in compliance with the General Data Protection Law N°. 13.709/2018 (LGPD).
- - What personal data is collected from your navigation on our website;
- - How and what they are used for;
- - To whom they are disclosed; and
- - How they are protected when using Aurora services or visiting its digital platforms.
Important: If you are a private individual, under eighteen (18) years old, we request that when you access and use the Aurora website and need to enter personal information, that your parents or legal guardians do it for you, whose data must be informed, because only people of legal age and capable are authorized to have their data informed through our platforms.
Aurora is an agribusiness cooperative, operating throughout the country, producing and selling swine, poultry, milk, fish products and other foods.
All operations are in line with its principles and values, about which you can find further information on the website: https://www.auroraalimentos.com.br/.
2.1. What data are collected
When accessing the Aurora website and portal, navigation data such as: IP number, access date and time, browsing behavior are collected.
Your personal identification data: name, telephone numbers, email, address, date of birth, CPF, subject, messages and attachments, are only collected in case you communicate with us through our channels.
2.2. How are they collected
Your personal identification and contact information are collected only when you contact us through our available channels (website, social networks) and if you participate in our promotions and marketing actions.
Navigating data are collected through cookies, as explained below.
2.3. What purpose is your data collected for
Personal identification and contact information are used in order to assist you in your doubts, requests, inquiries, returning your contact, establishing this communication and relationship according to your demands.
In case of promotions and marketing actions, the purpose is to enable your participation and eventual awards receiving.
Browsing data (IP number, devices, date, time and access permanency time) are stored as required by the Marco Civil da Internet (Law Number 12.965/2014).
Other navigation information is used to improve your browsing experience, and is obtained with your permission.
All data are stored as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose, after which they are eliminated, following the legal requirements regarding protection and privacy throughout the process.
3.1. What Cookies are
Cookies are small information files that websites visited by the user store on their computer or mobile device. They are mainly used to make websites work or to make them more efficient, as well as to provide information to their owners.
3.2. What cookies are used and their purpose
Aurora uses the following cookies:
Necessary Cookies - These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be turned off on our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions taken by you that correspond to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling out forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you to these cookies, but some parts of the website will not work.
Functionality Cookies - These cookies allow the website to provide better functionality and personalization. They may be established by us or by external providers whose services we add to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, some of these features, or even all of them, may not work correctly.
Analytical Cookies - These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so that we can measure and improve the performance of our website. They may be established by us or by external providers whose services we add to our pages. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the website. All information collected by these cookies are anonymous.
To access the list of cookies and make your choice, see Cookies Notice.
You may refuse to receive cookies in your browser or to remove them at any time. Check the options available in your browser menu.
Your data is stored in Aurora's own datacenters, located in Brazil.
Your data is kept for as long as you have a relationship with Aurora and for as long as necessary to comply with legal requirements. Data storage time varies according to the purpose for which they were collected, when there is no specific legal requirement.
Your data is protected from threats: destruction, loss, alteration or unauthorized access. Therefore, Aurora follows the security and confidentiality standards and procedures established by Brazilian law.
Aurora does not sell or exchange your personal data with third parties. In addition to the team itself, Aurora may share your data with service providers and partners, to achieve the purpose of navigating our website, as mentioned above, with the following companies:
- - Advertising and digital solutions company that operates and manages the website under Aurora's instructions.
- - Customer relationship management platforms through which we manage interaction with users.
- - Cookies - as mentioned above.
Aurora may also share your data in order to comply with current law, for tax purposes and to cooperating with the competent authorities.
Aurora does not transfer your personal data to other countries.
You can request, free of charge, and at any time:
- a) Information if there is some processing of your personal data by Aurora;
- b) Access to your personal data by requiring its submission by printed or electronic;
- c) Correction of your personal data that is inaccurate, incomplete or outdated;
- d) Request the anonymization, blocking or elimination of unnecessary, excessive or processed data in violation of the law;
- e) The portability to another service or product provider, upon express request, subject to our commercial and industrial secrets, as well as official regulations on this matter;
- f) Elimination of your data processed based in your consent, in accordance with the law;
- g) Revocation of your consent to the collection and processing of data, in accordance with law.
Your request, regardless of the reason, must be made by email sent to email@example.com, clearly informing your request.
To ensure that you are correctly identified as the owner of the personal data you are requesting, we may request documents that can prove your identity.
This Policy, as well as our practices regarding privacy and data protection, are constantly revised and updated so that they are adequate to the highest national standards, and may be changed at any time.
Any changes will take effect from their publication on our website. We recommend periodically visiting this section. Your prior consents to the changes will remain valid.
Aurora is not responsible for:
- I - any consequences arising from the negligence, imprudence or malpractice of users in relation to their data.
- II - Inaccuracy of the information entered by the user in the records necessary for the use of Aurora services; any consequences arising from false or maliciously entered information are the sole responsibility of the user.
- III - Actions by third parties, such as hackers, unless Aurora's faulty conduct is proven. In case of security incidents involving your personal data you will be notified, as well as the National Data Protection Authority.
In case of security incidents involving your personal data you will be notified, as well as the National Data Protection Authority.